One blog to rule them all, One blog to find them,
One blog to bring them all, and on the internet
bind them.



Follow the links below to our members Blogs to see what activities they are up to, both for the club and for their own interests.

Monday 22 April 2024

Recent event Fantastic Battles game

 


So, this weekend some of the members got together to play a game or two, it worked out to be a game. Since I still had a game set up from a week or two ago I thought it might be good to run two players through the rules. 

 

It was a 1000 point game, so, mid size (?) We started sometime after 12 and finished around 3:30-4.00 so maybe 3 to 3 1/2 hours. It was a good time although I still think I will add in some craziness just to add a bit of flavor that I like in other Fantasy army games. As the group is not overtly competitive per se & this is not a game of ADLG I think some weird stuff might be fun. After all every one goes a little mad sometimes...  




 HERE are the photos and AAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment