One blog to rule them all, One blog to find them,
One blog to bring them all, and on the internet
bind them.



Follow the links below to our members Blogs to see what activities they are up to, both for the club and for their own interests.

Friday 27 March 2020

map test

 



So questions about the map.
Should I bother with the images of cities, ship, villages etc?
Should I just use text?
Should I use both?
Can people read the map?

While viewing image can increase the size, is that enough?

Just text would be easier to place, but images might look nicer. Then again they are small.

I will be using symbols to indicate who owns what land. The chaos symbol is an example.
I will also use different shapes to make it easier to see at a glance.

Here is another version



Feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you


1 comment:

  1. Yes the images of cities, ships, villages etcetera adds to the visual appeal.
    Maybe put up an example of text so we can see what it looks like, but I don't think it would look as good.
    I can read the map and increase the size, some parts are a bit small so if you can make it so the size can be increased even more that would help.
    The map looks good but there does seem to be a lot of blocking terrain especially internal bodies of water.

    ReplyDelete