One blog to rule them all, One blog to find them,
One blog to bring them all, and on the internet
bind them.



Follow the links below to our members Blogs to see what activities they are up to, both for the club and for their own interests.

Tuesday 12 April 2022

Proposed game day

I wish to game soon. Soon in this case may well be May.

I can set up a game in the basement, outside on the deck or even in the garage, whatever appeals to you, the players. What game does not matter so much as playing a game. Pulp Alley, Silver Bayonet, some other miniature game that you want to play, I just want to play.

So let me know how you feel about this.
There is a holiday in May so, worst case scenario, we could play on that day, maybe we can get together sooner.
 
If need be I will play a solo game real soon, but as strange as it may sound (for me), I would prefer to play with other people. Oh, and yes I mean play, I will not just ref as usual (although reffing may still happen) I would like to actually participate as a player.
 
Please let me know who might be interested.
 
Thank you
 
Chris

5 comments:

  1. I have been playing Fantasy Battles a lot recently so would be interested in playing a game of it and can host.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noted.
      Others have expressed interest in Pulp Alley as an entry back into gaming and easily set up outside should Covid force a change of venue. The plan for that is sometime during the May long weekend, actual day still a matter of discussion.

      Delete
  2. Thanks, but OMG is running a games convention on the Victoria Day long weekend as a substitute for Cangames. I will likely go on at least one day, not sure which one yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately the long weekend in May won't work for me, booked on all 3 days, Monday is OMG.

      Delete