One blog to rule them all, One blog to find them,
One blog to bring them all, and on the internet
bind them.



Follow the links below to our members Blogs to see what activities they are up to, both for the club and for their own interests.

Saturday 4 April 2020

Blank players map with small numbers



This is the style of map that I am using to keep track of movement orders, and what is in each hex.
In this case all I have placed are the capitals as everything else is more prone to changes...

Feel free to print it and use pins to track everything. Pehaps you can download it into a paint program and add symbols.

Once the game officially starts I will post updated maps showing what has happened.




2 comments:

  1. I like the integrated hex numbering - no need to go back and forth!

    Time to get some coloured printer ink and pushpins - but is a Staples open, lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks the map is much more usable now, I have coloured map pins,now if I can just get my colour printer working.

    ReplyDelete